- Todd Starnes is not exactly excited about Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign because “Common Core teaches kids to hate America.”
- Apparently the right of Christian business owners to discriminate against gay customers in the name of “religious liberty” now extends to birthday parties.
- There sure seem to be a lot of claims made by Jim Garrow that simply cannot be confirmed or substantiated by a reporter who looked into them.
- Jennifer LeClaire warns that “a revival of the Devil’s witchcraft is rising.”
- Finally, Ray Comfort has a new movie coming out aimed at helping Christians defend their “convictions about homosexuality and gay marriage.”