- Franklin Graham has announced that the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association will pull its accounts from Wells Fargo because the bank ran an ad featuring a lesbian couple.
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio warns that “there’s a push afoot nationally to sign up more Hispanics to be able to vote. But you have to be careful now [because]if you legalize these guys, these people, they are going to vote.”
- Larry Tomczak frets that the ABC Family program “Becoming Us” is being used “to further pervert the lives of our children and grandchildren.”
- Gov. Scott Walker says that he would support an effort to amend the constitution if the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage.
- Finally, Scott Lively has some thoughts: “Bruce ‘Caitlyn’ Jenner is no more an actual woman than Star Trek’s Michael Dorn is an actual Klingon.”